Friday, January 6, 2012

Water Reservoir

I am not at all a country gal, having been brought up in the city, but I really enjoy being outside and I like watching projects progress. So going to the farm and seeing how the plants grow is interesting to me. And it's also interesting when there are "building" projects.

In order to get more water pressure near the school's large garden, it became necessary to build water reservoirs. I believe they will be useful for catching water in the rainy season, too. I went out a few times to watch this project, but I didn't help. Just took pictures!


Mixing the cement and putting in the foundation.

Putting the tanks together.

The heavy-lifting part is finished - now to put in the pipes.

Cutting a hole for the pipe.
The finished product.
Posted by: Aj. Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment