Monday, September 5, 2011

Football in the Rain

This evening I drove into the parking lot of the local university with the idea that I'd quickly snap some pictures for the blog, watch some of the match, and get back to school. Just as I was pulling in, large drops fell from an almost sunny sky. Instead of getting good pictures, I spent most of my time peeking around the branches of a tree in my efforts to stay dry. After four years in Thailand I still can't predict the weather within even 5 seconds!

Part of the tree that kept me from getting soaked!


Although it was raining and my view was obstructed, I was still able to enjoy watching the guys play. The past few weekends the majority of the boys have been playing against other teams in short matches.



The guys seem to be playing really well and its nice they have the outlet. The picture below is just before one of the Legacy goals. (Legacy boys are in the red and black stripes.)


Hmm, do I see a 2nd Annual Legacy Cup in our future?

(Posted by: Aj. Erika)

No comments:

Post a Comment