Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today marks the 84th birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej. It is also National Father's Day. Here is a rundown of some Thai website landing pages today. Some I went on for a purpose and others I have been on in the past and I thought would have something interesting to show!
Of course, the first page that opens for me is Google, and here we have the Thai flag.

A Thai website for books...

...and another Thai website for books.

MSN Thailand

Payap University's webpage (my old school)

Chiang Mai University's webpage (the big university here in Chiang Mai)

A Thai cooking website I went on today.

This is something that is frequently done for different holidays here in Thailand, especially those that are connected to the monarchy in some way. Happy Father's Day from Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment