Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

Making it to your third year at Legacy takes a lot of hard work and determination. This year we have two wonderful, talented, bright, and interesting students. They have made it to year three and now just seven more months to the finish line.


You just get to see their serious picture since the other one had too many shadows.

Fon is the kitchen boss and an amazing cook! She loves singing, sports, doing anything musical and hanging out with her husband, Atiwat.


Uarorawet is a walking miracle. He's my student who was in a motorbike accident last year. He has the best outlook on life, loves playing the guitar and singing, loves his family dearly, and looks for the next mountain to climb in this life. Such an inspiration!

My third year students, the ones who really tugged on my heart and made me want to come back for year three and see them graduate. Their first year at Legacy was my first year. I am very proud of them and push them in their classes everyday. Fon says, "My homework makes me crazy." I just respond like any teacher will, if I didn't think you could do it, I wouldn't assign it. :) I guess I'm becoming a "mean" teacher in my old age.


-Aj. Elainea

No comments:

Post a Comment